⚠️ Warning: This is a draft ⚠️
This means it might contain formatting issues, incorrect code, conceptual problems, or other severe issues.
If you want to help to improve and eventually enable this page, please fork RosettaGit's repository and open a merge request on GitHub.
'''Axe Parser''' is the standard compiler for [[Axe]] on the TI-83/84. Unlike most other development tools for the calculators, Axe Parser compiles code directly on the calculator.
Axe Parser has options to compile under a variety of shells:
- No-stub executable (no dependencies)
- [http://www.ticalc.org/archives/files/fileinfo/130/13059.html Ion]
- [http://www.ticalc.org/archives/files/fileinfo/139/13949.html Mirage OS]
- [http://www.ticalc.org/archives/files/fileinfo/430/43068.html Doors CS]
- Application (alpha support; no dependencies)
- Axe Fusion (links to the Axe Parser executable at runtime to keep programs small, but users must have Axe Parser installed)
Axe Parser can be downloaded [http://www.ticalc.org/archives/files/fileinfo/456/45659.html here]. Transfer it to a calculator via TI Connect, TiLP, or any other linking program.