⚠️ Warning: This is a draft ⚠️
This means it might contain formatting issues, incorrect code, conceptual problems, or other severe issues.
If you want to help to improve and eventually enable this page, please fork RosettaGit's repository and open a merge request on GitHub.
- [[:Category:Unicon|Unicon the Unified Extended Dialect of Icon]]
The following are other variants of Icon
- [http://www.cs.arizona.edu/icon/ftp/doc/ipd276.pdf ProIcon] - a version of Icon for the Macintosh]
- [http://www.cs.arizona.edu/icon/ftp/doc/tr85_2.pdf Seque] - an Icon variant with streams. Streams are a data object that produces and retains values.
- [http://www.cs.arizona.edu/icon/ftp/doc/tr84_9.pdf Rebus] - a SNOBOL4 / Icon hybrid
- MTIcon - a multi-threading implementation of Icon, superseded by Unicon
- IDOL - a pre-processor extension to Icon to facilitate object oriented code, superseded by Unicon