⚠️ Warning: This is a draft ⚠️
This means it might contain formatting issues, incorrect code, conceptual problems, or other severe issues.
If you want to help to improve and eventually enable this page, please fork RosettaGit's repository and open a merge request on GitHub.
Is D a functional programming language? Here are some functional programming features in D:
- [http://www.digitalmars.com/d/2.0/function.html#pure-functions Pure Functions]
- [http://www.digitalmars.com/d/2.0/const3.html Immutable Data Structures]
- [http://www.digitalmars.com/d/2.0/expression.html#FunctionLiteral First Class Functions]
- [http://www.digitalmars.com/d/2.0/function.html#closures Closures]
- [http://www.digitalmars.com/d/2.0/lazy-evaluation.html Lazy Evaluation]
- [http://www.digitalmars.com/d/2.0/garbage.html Garbage Collection]
- [http://www.digitalmars.com/d/2.0/declaration.html#AutoDeclaration Type Inference]
Here is [http://www.digitalmars.com/d/2.0/accu-functional.pdf a paper] on mixing imperative programming and functional programming in D. --[[User:Jhuni|Jhuni]] 0:53, 1 January 2010 (UCT)