⚠️ Warning: This is a draft ⚠️
This means it might contain formatting issues, incorrect code, conceptual problems, or other severe issues.
If you want to help to improve and eventually enable this page, please fork RosettaGit's repository and open a merge request on GitHub.
"Perverse" problems, that place some arbitary handicap on the programming.
- Source must be in uppercase only : [[Calendar - for "real" programmers|CALENDAR]]
- Not allowing certain datastructures: strings/arrays/... : [[Odd word problem]]
- Restricted I/O
- No comparisons, arithmetic, no lists, no re-reading of input : [[Longest string challenge]]
- [[Code golf]] challenges : [[Game of Nim]]
- The task to be solved depends on the source of the program itself : [[Quine]], [[Narcissist]] ...
'''See also:''' [http://rosettacode.org/wiki/Category:Excessively_difficult_task Category:Excessively difficult task]