⚠️ Warning: This is a draft ⚠️
This means it might contain formatting issues, incorrect code, conceptual problems, or other severe issues.
If you want to help to improve and eventually enable this page, please fork RosettaGit's repository and open a merge request on GitHub.
== not really complete? ==
When I run this, I get a blank result.
I changed the prolog to:
<?xml version='1.0'?> <xsl:stylesheet xmlns:xsl="http://www.w3.org/1999/XSL/Transform" version="1.0" result-ns="http://www.w3.org/TR/REC-html40"> <xsl:output method="html" version="4.0" doctype-public="-//W3C//DTD HTML 4.0 Transitional//EN" doctype-system="http://www.w3.org/TR/REC-html40/loose.dtd" encoding="ISO-8859-1"/> <xsl:strip-space elements="*"/> <xsl:template name="HundredDoors" match="/"
And I added a suffix:
And I created an empty html document.
And, I used unicorn's "[http://www.unicorn-enterprises.com/products_uxt.html standard edition]" xslt processor from cygwin with the empty html document as the first argument, the modified xsl file as the second and an arbitrary name as the third, and the resulting output file had 0 characters.