⚠️ Warning: This is a draft ⚠️
This means it might contain formatting issues, incorrect code, conceptual problems, or other severe issues.
If you want to help to improve and eventually enable this page, please fork RosettaGit's repository and open a merge request on GitHub.
== Potential improvements ==
- Output a table of (tn,yn) instead of (tn,yn-1).
- Output (ta,ya) and (tb,yb) athe the top and bottom of the table.
- Provide as input a the desired numerical error bound of output.
- Produce a numerical bound on the results numerical error.
- Generalise to ℝn.
- Handle cases where the step (h) does not fit perfectly into the range [a:b], especially where the range is [a:nh+ε]
- Accumulate the round off error in the sum, and amend/improve the final.
[[User:NevilleDNZ|NevilleDNZ]] 22:55, 6 March 2011 (UTC)
==Several formulae made invisible by cosmetic edit at 19:49, 22 July 2016 ==
Various formulae on this task page have become invisible to many browsers (all those - the majority - which display the graphic file rather than processing the MathML directly), as a result of under-tested 'tidying and spacing' edits made at 19:49, 22 July 2016. One of the issues is an attempt at cosmetic introduction of redundant white space around Latex expressions inside <math> tags. This white space is not currently expected by the MediaWiki processor, and leads to the generation of syntactically ill-formed HTML. [[User:Hout|Hout]] ([[User talk:Hout|talk]]) 13:03, 19 September 2016 (UTC)
: Visibility of formulae now restored [[User:Hout|Hout]] ([[User talk:Hout|talk]]) 00:12, 16 November 2016 (UTC)